19.6.10

taking a little break.

I have been at camp for the last 3 weeks. its crazy to think that its been 3 weeks already, 2 weeks of leader training and 1 week of JV camp. and that was SUPER fun!!
I decided that I was gonna come home and surprise my dad for fathers day.
he is the best father EVER.
it is so good to relax at my home for a couple days. and then tomorrow early afternoon i am going back up to camp until the end of summer. i hope it doesn't go by too fast. and that i have the best time of my life and make so many memories.

i am so blessed to be spending the summer up there. i can't wait to get back and see all my friends, and be with the summer long leaders. i miss my roomie andrea. she is so great. and stephanie and emily. haha. love them all.

i miss my friend nicole right now though. she is just so precious to me. i am so glad we talk so much everyday.

and i am really happy with what God is showing me, the people he is putting in my life, and what he is doing in me. :]

5 comments:

  1. The apostles were tending the fishing nets and hauling in the day's catch. One of the turned to another one and said,"Ever notice whenever there is work to be done, you-know-who has to go and pray?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Losing your faith is a lot like losing your virginity; you don’t realize how irritating it was ‘til it’s gone."
    -unknown

    ReplyDelete
  3. "No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always convinced that it says what he means."
    --George Bernard Shaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. "If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you."

    ReplyDelete
  5. 666 BITCH hahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete