24.5.10

change (noun):to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone.

Forever Changed.

On saturday, i returned from an amazing trip to Mexico, to an orphanage that changed my life forever years ago. It was my 4th trip down there and i absolutely loved it. I sponsor a girl there, her name is Dalia. And she changed my life on my second trip there when i was in 7th grade. And I am just so blessed with the time I got to spend with her last week.
God put so much on my heart and moved mountains. The team i was with was amazing as well. we all got along so well and laughed constantly. especially towards the end of the trip. hahaha. thats another story for another time. my friend carissa and I got to sing for the last sala, people from our team spoke, we prayed the prayer with some precious people at adult outreach who are forever in my heart. and just so much more. there is so much that happened. if i told you everything on here, it would be extremely long. but i would be happy to share stories with you if you ask. This trip just really confirmed so much in my heart and was just very moving and powerful. I give all thanks to the Lord for His mighty hand and work in everything that week. He kept us safe, and didn't give us scary situations that we couldn't handle. Praise God.


On friday i leave for Fort Wilderness for the summer. It is so crazy to think that I won't be home until august 9th. I am just continuing to pray for God for this summer and the things he will do in my heart, and in the hearts of the people that i work with in the coffee shop and in the hearts of campers.


Rejoice! Amanda is getting better with fighting her disease. I just burst with tears of joy because I have a God who is faithful.

My heart goes out to the Kelley family. You guys are definitely in my prayers, and I wish I could be there this weekend for Will. Will, you fought the fight and you ran the race. Now you are in the arms of our amazing God. You will always be missed.

5 comments:

  1. Q: What's the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus?






    A: You only need one nail to hang up a picture of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If there is a God, atheism must seem to Him as less of an insult than religion.”
    --Edmond de Goncourt

    ReplyDelete
  3. "With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
    --Steven Weinberg

    ReplyDelete
  4. A thorough reading and understanding of the Bible is the surest path to atheism”

    ReplyDelete
  5. There can be but little liberty on earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven.

    ReplyDelete