12.5.10

its REAL. and I am blessed.

this will be the most unorganized blog post ever. because i just need to ramble and speak whats on my heart and how God just shook up my heart in the last 10 minutes.

I am currently being blown away by God. He is so intense. he is loving. he provides. HE MEETS US RIGHT WHERE WE ARE, NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS. HE IS LOVE.
I was talking with my best friend Nicole and she mentioned how my summer starts in 15 days.
15 DAYS.
WOAH. I am just in awe. Like I leave for this missions trip for mexico, in a couple days. And I am just in awe. I am this person that has sinned and is just so imperfect in so many ways and doesn't deserve at all the opportunities i am being given this summer. the opportunity to serve and just do so much is just so amazing. and i am just in awe of God being like "I choose you. to go out and love others. and serve. and do this in My name." its just CRAZY!
God just totally shook my heart when I was just realizing what i am getting the opportunity to do. and realizing that i am leaving for the summer in 15 days to SERVE THE LORD. how cool is that!?!?
God has been closer than ever the last 2 months. like i feel like i am really starting to see him, and understand him, and respond to him finally. its weird. but its GOOD.
and He is just showing me love, and grace, and mercy, and forgiveness and just teaching me so much in SO many different ways.

God is rocking my heart. and today when I felt like God was physically mountains in my heart for like 10 minutes, it is just one step closer to God preparing my heart for the summer, and just him working in my heart more and more. there is no certain number we have to get to of encounters with God or amazing moments with Him, but he is just continuing to be an amazing God in my life.

I am so blessed.
God is loving and so good that it is hard to put to words.
And I am SO in love with the Lord and what he is doing in my life.
Without the Lord I would be lost.

5 comments:

  1. Why is Jesus lucky? 
a. He got nailed three times in one night

    ReplyDelete
  2. “If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color”
    Mark Schnitzius

    ReplyDelete
  3. If God is real, then so is Santa

    ReplyDelete
  4. “If you want me to believe in God, you must make me touch him.”
    Denis Diderot

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man." Thomas Jefferson

    ReplyDelete